To connect your Nintendo DS, please follow the steps below.
- Locate your Nintendo DS's MAC Address
- From the menu, select the Settings icon.
- Use the right arrow to go to page 3.
- Select Internet
- Select Options
- Select System Information
- Your MAC Address will be displayed on the screen.
- From your computer, login to your account here (myaccount.pavlovmedia.net).
- Register your MAC address by clicking “Activate a new device.”
- Turn your DS off and then back on.
- Connect to the Pavlov Media wireless network
- Turn on your Nintendo DSi and access your system settings by clicking on the wrench icon.
- Scroll over to the third page, and select "Internet."
- Now choose "Connection Settings."
- Click on "None" in "Connection 1."
The easiest way to get connected to Nintendo's Wi-Fi Connection is through the "Search for an Access Point" function of the Nintendo DSi.
- To continue using the "Search for an Access Point" function, (most common) click here.
- To connect using AOSS or WPS , (an AOSS/WPS compatible router is required), click here.
- For instructions on using the Manual Setup feature, click here.
Your DS or DSi should now be able to connect. If you still have an issue you may need to get a router. Please see How to Connect a Router.
Information taken from Nintendo's Support website: http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/dsi/en_na/usb/yesWR.jsp