When you first go to register your device(s), you will need to sign up for an account with Pavlov Media. You only have to do this once. After your account is set up, then you just need to login to MyAccount to add more devices.
- Open a web browser on your computer (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.)
- Attempt to navigate to a website (or your home page). The Welcome page will appear.
- On the Welcome screen, click the Sign up for Internet icon. This takes you to the Choose a package screen.
- You will see the speeds available at your property. Your property may have multiple speed options.
- Select the plan that works best for you and click the Next button. You will now create your account.
(At any point in the next 2 screens, you may click the Back button if you need to go back and make a change or correction.)
- Enter the information requested and then click the Next button.
For the secret question, you can choose from a list of questions by clicking on the down arrow and selecting a question from the list.
- Fill out the requested Contact Information. Please be complete and honest. Do not use fake names or addresses when filling out this form, it may just cause problems for you later if you have questions about or problems with your internet service!
- Click the Finish button. You will now see the Confirmation screen.
- Verify all the information is correct and what you wanted. If there are any errors, click the Start Over button.
- If all the information is correct, click the Finish button. After a brief wait, your account will be activated.
You should now be connected and ready to add another device.